Owhhhhhh !
I've been hundred year din't touch my blog dy. :'(
So coming to updating now. ;)
Hmmp, should start from which topic? *Cause happened too much thing in last month.
Okay, I give up to my form 6 life. I went daftar to the school first three day, but after discuss with mami,
I make my desicion finally! Quit f6 and start working.
And now I already having my working life for two weeks dy. Times really flew so fast. o.o
Having nice time with all my colleagues. :)
The next topic, Bobo's birthday. :) _7th of May.
The birthday cake full of love. ♥
Bobo invited us to her house party, Kay make a handmade cake to her. (picture above)
Here's the pix. :)
Me ♥ Kay ♥ Bobo ♥ Yiwen ♥ Kahyan
After the house party end, her boy was asking us want go out or not and we sure answer YES! Haha,playful us. ;P Then we went Euro House. There's a quite nice place. I like it. :)
And because we don't know got go out, so we all wear slipper to Bobo's house. So we all wear slipper to there. lol
Slipper look.
The slipper gang! Lmao xP
Three sorpo with nerd spec. ♥
Bullying case? Teehee xD
Haha, next topic, Mother's day! :)
This year was special cause I'm first time gift to my mami.
A lil present I gave her. Hope she will like it.♥♥♥
Next topic,Cousin Alex's wedding. _22th of May.
The Beh's family was going back to Kulim for attend my cousin Alex's wedding on that day.
I follow they to ' jip san leong' on that day, weather was killing me!! Hot like hell you know -.-
But of course when I saw my 表哥and my表嫂, I just can felt the sweetness and happiness between them. Full of lovee ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ;D
When the night, cousin make their wedding party in a golf club. Owhh, i likey, at least not pahlia restaurant. xP
Outfit of that night. ;) Chubbyyyyyy.
Hehe, beloved mami. You can knew we were real mother ad daughter on our face. the same chubby face. lol
Owhhhh ! Almost forget this, the important pix,
The pix take with groom and bride. What a Do-re-mi, I'm looking so tiny. lol
Btw, hope you two sweet forever, greetings from your 表妹.Haha
And yesterday I went watch Kungfu Panda 2. What a lmao movie!
We can't stop laughing from the movie start until its end. LOL!
Po was the most funny character ! I love panda! Teeheeeee ;P
And today is my lovely sis Kahyan Cheah birthday, Happy Birthdayyy! :D
Lets get a happy party on tonight. ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment