Hmmp. My didi tag me in a post in facebook who named __100 truths about me.
Haha. Seems like so interesting gam.
Let me play har sin. ;)
Letsss start nowwwwwwww!
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1.Last beverage: Mineral water
2.Last phone call: Beloved mum♥
3.Last text message: Someone lovely. ;P
4.Last song you listened to: Don't cry-ParkBom with 2ne1
5.Last time you cried: Few days ago cuz of wear contact lens. LOL
HAVE YOU EVER:
6.Dated someone twice: No. I think...
7.Been cheated on: Many times cuz I too easy to believe peoples. D;
8.Kissed someone & regretred it: Yea
9.Lost someone special: I don't knoww
10.Been depressed: yess
11.Been drunk and threw up: NO!
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:
12.Pinkk!
13.Black
14.White
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
15.Made a new friend: Suree!
16.Fallen out of love: no.
17.Laughed until you cried: I always do that. :D
18.Met someone who changed you: Yes :)
19.Found out who your true friends were: Hell yea!
20.Found out someone was talking about you: I think so
21.Kissed anyone on your friendlist: hmmm, no.
23.How many kids do you want to have: At least one.
25.Do you want to change your name: No
26.What didyou do for your last birthday: Hanging out with friends and dinner with family.
27.What time did you wake up today: 10.45am
28.What were you doing in midnight last night: Sleeep la of course!
29.Name something you CANNOT wait for: Many things ;P
30.Last time you saw your mother: Last night.
31.What is one thing you wish you could change about my life: My temper.
32.What are you listening to right now: No sound or maybe the sound of fan? LOL
34.What's getting on your nerves right now: Haih, need working later again. -;-
35.Most visited webpage: Facebook
36.Whats you real name: Beh Hooi Jin
37.Nicknames: Bearbear? lol
38.Relationship status: I don't know. :)
39.Zodiac sign: Pisces
40.Gender: Girl
41.Elementary: SamChai
42.Middle school: Jpp
43.High school/college: No
44.Hair colour: Brown
45.Long or short: Long
46.Height: 154 I think
48.What do you like about yourself? Don't know.
49.Piercing: Ears
50.Tattoos: Airbrush one can count? LOL
51.Righty or lefty? Righty.
FIRST:
52.First surgery: No
53.First piercing: Kulim,mum's hometown
54.First best friend: YiWen, know her since kindergarden till now. :)
55.First sport you joined: I've no talent in sport.
56.First vacation: Nope.
58. First pair of trainers: I don't have it.
RIGHT NOW
59.Eating: Nothing.
60.Drinking: Nothing
61. I'm about to: going working
62.Listening to: No
63.Waiting for: Finish this f long note.
YOUR FUTURE:
64. Want kids? : Yes.
65.Get married? : Yes
66. Career? : Yes of course.
WHICH IS BETTER:
67.Lips or eyes: Eyes
68.Hugs or kisses: Both
69.Shorter or taller: Taller.
70.Older or younger: Younger.
71.Romantic or spontaneous: Romantic?
72.Nice stomach or nice arms: Both
73.Sensitive or loud: Both
74.Hook up or relationship: No comment.
75. Trouble maker or hesitant: Nope
HAVE YOU EVER:
76.Kissed a stranger: Abosolutely never!
77.Drank hard liquor: Nope
78.Lost glasses/contacts: Nope
79.Sex on first date: Nope.
80.Broken someone's heart: How I know
82.Been arrested: No
83.Turn someone down: Maybe
84.Cried when someone died: Yes
85.Fallen for a friend: Don't know
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86.Yourself: Sometimes
87.Miracles: Never for before, now, yes! :)
88.Love at first sight : Don't know.
89.Heaven: Yea
90.Santa Claus: Don't believe
91.Kiss on the first date: No
92:Angels: I am. xPP
ANSWER THUTHFULLY:
94.Had more than 1girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: Never do that. :)
95.Did you sing today? : I sing everyday. Haha
96.Ever cheated on somebody? : Just a tell a beautiful lie
97.If you could go back in time,how far would you go? : I'm satistied with my life right now. No need go back.
98.If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be? : The days with my jimui?
99.Are you afraid to falling in love? : Just let it be.
100.Posting this as 100 truths? : Don't know.
Phewwwwwwwwww!
Finally answer finish.
I'm finish that, how bout you? ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment