Thursday, July 28, 2011

Happy day! ♥


If you got people ask me: " Are you happy? "
I will answer the people: " Yes! I'm happy! "

Yea! I'm definitely I'm happy!
I've found the right person , right friends beside me!
Why I will unhappy?
To the beloved people: I really do appreciate you all! The thing I wanna tell is I can't lost you all! Ily  




26th of July.
Baby Yiwen and I went to a dinner at 东海海鲜酒楼.
We went there actually was for a direct sales seminar. The talk was a bit boring. -.-
Btw, taking picha is a must! lol ;P


Baby Yiwen and I. 
I love the light effect. Got a bit lomo feel. ;)


She's angell.♥ 
Try my fringe to be middle line. Okay? ;)


Back to side.

We enjoy our time when we're together always.
You are always my best sis! I You! ;D


28th of July. 
That's today. I went out again. ;P
Went parade for window shopping again. lol
But today I finally bought myself a skirt! :DD
I found that kind of skirt so long time already and finally I get myself one piece, the feeling is so excited you know? xD

Captured the pics in fitting room. 
When wearing this kind of blouse and skirt make me look more mature. :)


After window shopping, went for the movie_ Captain America: The first avenger 

Thumbs up for the movie!

The story was about a man that's Captain America, Steve Rogers. He's really a hero! 
His body become WOW! after the experiment. I think no girls will unlike his perfect six packs! Hehe.

Wish you all will like this movie also.
Byebyeeee. ;)) 

1 comment: