I went KL last friday with my mami and bro.
Quite happy in the trip cause can go out shopping with cousin and niece.
The first day, my aunt bring us went Desa Park City. There are a nice nice place! Is want take some picture at there, but I can't capture clearly the view in the night. :(
The environment let me really feel good. We went there after our dinner, and we saw alot of couple dating at there.
The only one picture I capture at there, their CNY decorations. :)
The second day, we go watch movie I Love HongKong in MBO cinema.
At the night aunt is bring us went One Utama new wing shopping.
Is quite funny this movie, my cousin who sitting beside me is laughing non stop. Lols
But just walk walk and walk cause have nothing to buy at there. lols.
The third day, niece Mindy is dating me go out, then we went to three shopping centre. Woots, that day we walk till the leg is almost patah. lol
So first, we went to The Curve, then Ikano Power Centre, after that E-curve. Ohhh! It is very tired!
Some picture we capture on that day. :)
Niece Mindy and I. On the bridge from The Curve to Ikano.
Took at The Curve toilet. :)
Says I love music!
We have our lunch at Ikano there, the Ichiban Ramen.
The left is Mindy's Unagi Don, Middle one is bro's Sapporo Ramen, right is mine's Fried rice with Kimchi
In the night, cousin bring us went to Dong Zen Temple(东禅寺)
Oh Yeah! Happy Rabbit Year ! :))
The night view at there is really nice, we can see alot of lantern at there. Many tourism is going there and their hand sure have camera. Haha.
The fourth day, we're prepare to back ipoh. Aunt bring us to have our brunch then we taking the bus when 3 something.
Is quite happy in this trip, hope can go to KL again soon. :P



No comments:
Post a Comment