Wednesday, December 8, 2010

f the test. :(

Today im having perdagangan test. just one word can describe - OMFG ! ><

When I saw the question in paper one, ermm, still okayokay la, cause paper one is objective one,
can choose A,B,C,D one mah. lol
I come out from the hall just after half an hour. *Should give me a big big clap. LOL
But when paper two, it is really SUCKS !!
I can't choose anymore !
Damn it ! ><
Just write blablabla on the answer paper, and I can 100% confirm that is this subject I sure will fail lur. :(

Tomorow will be account test,  god bless me. I sure will go out the hall in the half an hour.


Ermm, yea, im unhappy ! But who knows, who cares ?
Sometimes I will thinking, isnt I eat the invisible medicine ?
Why nobody can see me and care me ?
and finally nobody can answer me. SHIT
peoples are hanging out or yumcha with friends and where am I ?
Yes, im alone in house and facing my stupid computer and blogging here.
How sad. :(

Kay, don't want complain anymore, CHEER UP ANGELL BEH !
you can do it !  :))

No comments:

Post a Comment